Sniper bootcamps | one life - one shot
Aim to look, feel and be the best with Sniper Bootcamps! The only Bootcamps where average is not an option and success is guaranteed.
Sniper Bootcamps are based upon performing three Military inspired sessions each week for 1-hour starting either at 6am, 10am or at 6pm for 1-month (a total of 12-sessions). Whether you are male or female, young (16 yrs+) or old, fit or not as fit as you like, Sniper Bootcamps are perfect for you to achieve your fitness aspirations!
For the dates and times of our next available Bootcamps in your area or to enrol please click here. Please note, three Bootcamps per week is what we suggest as the perfect balance of work, recovery... and results! However, if due to work or personal reasons, less than 3-sessions per week needs to be performed, that is at the recruit's own discretion!
Become part of #Teamsniper and gain motivation, focus and support from our online and social media army of like minded individuals, who all inspire, help and educate each other to transform their lifestyles for the better.
ATTENTION RECRUIT! Choose from a choice of SIX different bootcamp options (just click on image to read more about each Bootcamp):
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH #TEAMSNIPER:
- 3 motivational, goal set, kick arse sessions a weekfor 1-month
- FREE Sniper "Battle Cry" T-shirt
- FREE Sniper nutritional Ammo Pack
- Fully qualified and insured Drill Sergeants
- Creative, enjoyable and challenging sessions
- Pre and post Bootcamp body composition measurements (weight and circumferences - this is NOT compulsory and is the recruits choice!)
- Monthly online support, motivation and advice
- Pre and post Bootcamp fitness test, including monthly Top Sniper awards and refreshments... we buy!
- Become part of #Teamsniper for life and be driven by an army of like minded individuals all with the same mission; to transform their lifestyles and become the best they can be.
- #SNIPERBENEFITS- A 5% discount on all initial consultations with Neil Corcoran Osteopathy for recruits taking part on a Sniper Bootcamp.
- Most importantly... REAL RESULTS FOR YOU!!!
(Average weight loss per recruit is 5lbs in 12-sessions, with our highest recorded weight loss being over 2-stone in the 12-sessions).
"There is strength in numbers and together we will hit every target we set ourselves."
ATTENTION RECRUIT...ENROL NOW!
PRICE - Our bootcamp prices are the BEST, with a monthly (12-sessions), 3 times a week package from ONLY £50.00 (that equates to only £4.16 per session), which also includes:
- FREE "Battle Cry" T-shirt
- FREE nutritional advice Ammo Pack
- PLUS online support & information
#TEAMSNIPER TESTIMONIALS - Simply set your sights on what you want to achieve and we will make sure you hit your target every time. Don't just take our word for it... set your sights on our Sniper Testimonials and read or watch what our recruits have to say about Sniper Bootcamps CLICK HERE!
REAL SNIPER RECRUIT RESULTS - Still not 100% sure? OK... get ready to be "blown away" with our Sniper Recruits Results and see what our actual recruits have achieved physically over ONLY 12 sessions with the help, support and focus of #Teamsniper CLICK HERE!
You ONLY get "ONE LIFE, ONE SHOT"... make it count!
ENLIST TO A SNIPER BOOTCAMP NOW! CLICK HERE
SNIPER ENROL PROCEDURE – To enrol to any Sniper Bootcamp it is quick and easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. To enrol either click the red links on this page or from the home bar at the top, go to BOOTCAMPS then ENLIST TO A BOOTCAMP.
2. Next choose your choice/destination/time of bootcamp from the lists provided. Each bootcamp states its own start and finish dates, the time at which it starts and the meeting area for all bootcamps.
3. When you have made your choice simple press the GREEN ENLIST button.
4. Unless previously complete, in order to enlist to a bootcamp you must have your own login details for Sniperfitness.com. If you have not, the site will ask you to enter new login details first to create your own FREE sniper account. This is necessary in order to provide your FREE Sniper editable nutritional AMMO pack.
5. Once your account has been created you can then simply enrol onto the Sniper bootcamp of your choice by filling in the online form.
6. PLEASE NOTE, PAYPAL IS OUR PAYMENT PROVIDER. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PURCHASE. JUST SELECT PAY WITH CREDIT / DEBIT CARD ON THE PAYPAL PAGE.
7. Once payment is made you will receive email confirmation of your purchase.
8. A Drill Sergeant will then be in touch via telephone no later than 1-week from the start of the bootcamp to arrange a convenient one-to-one meeting where any and all questions can be answered and all measurements and weights are taken in confidence.
9. Finally, the real work begins and you meet your fellow #teamsniper recruits both new and old at the pre-arranged meeting area #hellyeah.
ENLIST TO A SNIPER BOOTCAMP NOW! CLICK HERE
Each recruit of #Teamsniper receives a FREE Sniper T-shirt EVERY TIME they enrol on to a new bootcamp. For every Bootcamp the recruit takes part in a new T-shirt will be provided for FREE with a different colour and motivational "Battle Cry!"
Simply, the more Sniper Bootcamps you complete the higher your rank in #Teamsniper. Our ranking system not only allows for our Sniper Drill Sergeants to easily identify the level of fitness and achievement of each recruit, but for the recruit, the T-shirt is worn as a badge of honour, to show others what they have achieved and how far they have come within #Teamsniper.
Want to know more about why and how our Sniper "Battle Cries" will help you achieve and hit your targets... to keep you focused on the battle field? CLICK HERE for more details.
Fitness is NOT about being better than someone else... it's about being better than YOU used to be!
To see more images of our Bootcamps in operation CLICK HERE.
Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
WHAT IS A SNIPER AMMO PACK?
At your 1-to-1 all questions or queries will be answered and further intel about the bootcamps provided.
A number of basic measurements will be asked to be taken at your 1-to-1 including, height, weight, circumferences and activity levels in order to allow us to present (emailed in this case) you your own Sniper Ammo Pack! Please note, that if you wish that measurements were NOT be taken, then we are happy to oblige.
How often do you start a diet or a new eating plan without actually understanding WHY it will help you lose weight?
STAY FOCUSED STAY SOCIAL!
FAQ 1 - Do I need to be fit to perform a Sniper Bootcamp?
All our Sniper workouts aka 'operations' are designed to allow YOU to perform to your ability at the time... you choose how hard you work!
Sniper bootcamps are designed so that there is no fastest or slowest, strongest or weakest... you are simply in competition with YOURSELF!
"The difference between who you are and who you want to be is WHAT YOU DO!"
FAQ 2 - what happens if i cannot make a bootcamp that I have booked?
Our 24-hour booking policy means that if a class is scheduled to begin within 24-hours, that class is locked and no one else can book on or cancel at that point.
Once a class is locked, if you are unable to make that class we simply ask that you are courtesy to your Sniper team mates and 'LATE CANCEL' the class via your mobile app. By late cancelling the class you will inform the Drill Sergeant that you cannot make it. This means the rest of the group will not be waiting around for you to arrive late!
If however, you require to cancel your class and it is outside our 24-hour policy (cancelling can be done either via your app, desktop or text service) then your name will be removed from the class prior to it starting.
PLEASE NOTE: If a recruit continually books classes, holding up other recruits or taking a place that could of been provided to another recruit. Then that recruit's unlimited membership will be revoked and will be set to only three entitlements per week.
"Think a 60 minute Bootcamp won't do anything? Well it's sure as hell better than a 0 minute Bootcamp - Strive for progress not perfection!"
FAQ 3 - What is invloved in a typical Sniper Bootcamp Operation?
At each operation is structured and you will be educated and guided on the correct performance of each exercise, which will allow you to perform the provided operation correctly with maximum intent.
Every operation is different in terms of exercise duration, speed and time under tension and therefore keeps the body guessing and adapting to the new stimulus provide... we never perform the same exact operation twice and at present we have over 600+ operations to choose from. Simply put change is good!
"Your body will only change... if you give it reason to do so!"
FAQ 4 - what do i need to wear and bring for each Sniper Bootcamp?
After that, good appropiate footwear/trainers, a water bottle, water proofs and gloves if necessary and of course be wearing your FREE Sniper "Battle Cry" T-shirt to get you inspired, motivated and focused... ready for battle!
"You only get ONE LIFE, ONE SHOT... make it count!"
FAQ 5 - after i enrol for a Sniper Bootcamp what happens next?
Please note, that until payment is received your place is not guaranteed and places have been filled in as little as 4-hours after becoming available. So pre-booking for future Sniper Bootcamps is recommended.
After enrolling you will receive a welcome email confirming your place on #Teamsniper. You will then be able to book your choice of bootcamp day and time via desk-top, tablet or using our mobile app.
PLEASE NOTE: Our 24-hour booking policy means that if a class is scheduled to begin within 24-hours, that class is locked and no one else can book on or cancel at that point.
For new recruits, a Sniper Drill Sergeant for your regiment (area) will contact you with in 24-hours to book your initial one-two-one appointment at which point will will take your starting measurements, provide you with your Sniper "Battle Cry" T-shirt and explain the Ammo pack in detail.
This is be your opportunity to "de-brief" us on any aspect or question relating to performing the Sniper Bootcamp that you are unsure about or would like more intel regarding (all information provided is confidential).
The rest as they say... is up to you!
"Fitness is NOT about being better than someone else... it's about being better than you used to be!"